Treasure Dice Contest
Status: Closed (Judging in progress)
If you love Dungeon Drop's "Treasure Dice" as much as we do, this contest is for you! We want to create a mini-expansion that incorporates more of these amazing Treasure Chest cubes in a new and unique manner. Let's get to it!
Core rules for this contest are as follows:
- Be creative: We encourage you to think outside the box here! Nearly anything is possible in this game, and we look forward to seeing some very unique and novel ideas from you all!
- Don't kill yourself: You need to come with a reasonably fleshed out idea and set of rules, but we do not expect you to deliver a professionally designed expansion. We will fully playtest, refine, and finalize all mechanics and rules. We will also provide final artwork, so don't kill yourself trying to make things look perfect.
- Naming: Feel free to offer up a clever name for the expansion, but we reserve the right to alter it as needed.
- Deadline: Entries must be submitted by June 30, 2020.
- Submissions: To submit your entry, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of "Treasure Dice Contest," and then include your details and any attachments necessary in the body of the email. You may submit multiple entries to this contest. Each entry will be judged separately.
- Judging: Judging for the entries will be jointly performed by Dungeon Drop designer, Scott R. Smith, and Phase Shift Games owners.
- Announcing the winner: The winning entry will be announced roughly 1 month following submission deadline.
- Availability: This mini-expansion will be made available for purchase through our online store, and likely as an add-on during our next "drop-style" game Kickstarter campaign.
- The winner will receive a free copy of this expansion, as well as a complete "all-in" Deluxe level tier for Drop Drive, our next "drop-style" game coming to Kickstarter soon.
- The winner will be credited on the final rules card and on the expansion's entry on BoardGameGeek.